Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: AGOT with Gray Eyes ?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Jeanette M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    1,239
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here are my two girls:

    edea30da

    Alice (on the left) was one of the very first, purchased in 1995, AGoT dolls. Celeste (on the right) was one of the last, purchased between 2002 and 2004. I was planning on keeping Alice and selling Celeste, but I just couldn't bring myself to let her go; so both girls will be permanent members of my dolly family. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member MaryCarly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think all four of your dolls are lovely, but I can see differences. The three on the left could all be my daughter when she was little, but in different moods, while the one on the far right doesn't remind me of my daughter at all.

    I really want a gray eyed blonde, because of the resemblance to my own dd. If anyone ever wants to sell one, please let me know.

    Thanks!

  3. #13
    Inactive Member StephanieS's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 30th, 2006
    Posts
    279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just won this girl, I wasn't even planning on getting her - the price was $61 with 10 seconds to spare and I bid $65 and I won for $63 [img]smile.gif[/img] http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

    I'm pretty sure she's Mattel b/c she has the side tag, but this seller is selling 3 dolls and has 3 meet outfits in auctions- the 3 meet outfits are premattel- so who knows. Anyways, I think she's cute.

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 20, 2006 09:23 PM: Message edited by: StephanieS ]</font>

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Jeanette M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    1,239
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Stephanie, she is absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member StephanieS's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 30th, 2006
    Posts
    279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks! And priority shipping is only $5.65 - dontcha just love sellers that don't overcharge you on shipping. I hate seeing $20 shipping for a doll [img]confused.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member trop4's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 28th, 2006
    Posts
    227
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats! You will be very happy with your grey eyed girl. They can wear any color clothes since their eyes are more subtle. I wish they had never retired them.

  7. #17
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Jeanette M.:
    ----Alice (on the left) was one of the very first, purchased in 1995, AGoT dolls. Celeste (on the right) was one of the last, purchased between 2002 and 2004. I was planning on keeping Alice and selling Celeste, but I just couldn't bring myself to let her go; so both girls will be permanent members of my dolly family.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">...GASP!..You were planning on doing WHAT! [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] ... [img]graemlins/handcuffs.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/handcuffs.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/handcuffs.gif[/img] !!!!....

    ...Now with that bit of reprimanding done, here is my Keisha Joelle /PM #20:

    P3170266

    P3030184 1

  8. #18
    Inactive Member smwoodsie2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2006
    Posts
    249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The differences are slight, but to be honest, my Ashleigh does look like the premattel models, I see the less of face coloring, but I always thought that was because of aging & her face is the fuller one. Thank you to everyone who posted pictures!

  9. #19
    Inactive Member StephanieS's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 30th, 2006
    Posts
    279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She's so pretty, Prsnlrd! I'll have to get that green sweater outfit on eBay.

  10. #20
    T. Lynn
    Guest T. Lynn's Avatar

    Post

    Are PM dolls worth more in general? I'm still new to all of this and trying to learn...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •